Your Cart

  • Your cart is empty


Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I purchase a handgun?

A: You must be a Minnesota resident with valid ID, be 21 years old or older, AND have EITHER a MN Permit to Purchase OR a MN Carry Permit. You must also pass the NICS instant background check at the time of purchase. Contact your local Police Department for your Permit to Purchase (free) which is valid for one year. Or you may contact our Carry Permit Instructor for information about the Minnesota Carry Permit which is valid for 5 years.  Call Chris at 952-544-3775 for details about our Concealed Carry Permit classes.


Q: How do I purchase a rifle or shotgun?

A: You must be 18 years old or older with valid ID. You must also pass the NICS instant background check at the time of purchase. Out of state residents may purchase these guns provided their state allows their ownership and/or purchase. Note- California and some other states have additional restrictions.


Q: How do I purchase a military style semi-automatic rifle, or a firearm which Minnesota deems an "assault rifle"? (AK-47, AR-15, FN FAL, HK91, etc.)

A: Purchasers must have EITHER a MN Permit to Purchase OR a MN Permit to Carry, and be age 21 or older.  FBI NICS check will also be conducted at the time of purchase.


Q: How do I purchase AMMO? 

A: You must be 18 years old or older with valid ID to purchase rifle and shotgun ammo.  You must be 21 years old or older to purchase handgun ammo.

Q: Do you offer concealed carry permit classes?

A: Yes, we offer concealed carry permit classes for both new permits, as well as renewals.  Please call Chris at 952-544-3775 for details.


Q: Will there be another "Assault Weapons Ban" and/or ban on high capacity magazines (more than 10 rounds) for all guns, pistols included?

A: POSSIBLY, among other new gun restrictions including universal background checks.  Keep a close eye on the current national news...


Q: Do you sell Tasers or stun guns?

A: Yes. We sell both Tasers and stun guns. Tasers actually fire a probe at an attacker up to 35 feet away causing incapacitation/loss of body function. Stun guns are used by touching the device to an attacker and initiating an electrical current which causes similar effects as a Taser. Tasers and stun guns are regulated by Minnesota law. Purchasers must be 18 years or older and possess a MN Concealed Carry Permit OR a Permit to Purchase to buy one from us. Sales to those prohibited from owning firearms are not allowed under state law.

Q: Are automatic knives "switchblades" legal in Minnesota?

A: Yes, and we sell them!  In Minnesota automatic knives are perfectly legal for collecting purposes.  It is illegal to carry them as a concealed weapon however.